About us

All Saints Church
All Saints is a modern Anglican parish church situated in the secluded residential area of St Leonard's & St Ives, close to the attractive market town of Ringwood.

The present church was built in 1972, although the original church on the same site dates from 1912.

It is the main Church of England church serving a population of around 7000 people in this pleasant area of low-rise buildings and spacious gardens, and is the hub of much of the local community.

Besides catering for the spiritual needs of the parish, All Saints hosts a choir, music group, a flower guild, Sunday school, Mother & Toddler Group, Handicrafts Group and Mothers Union. The Church Centre is a venue for a variety of educational and recreational interests in an active and well-integrated community.

What we Do

alterOur purpose is to provide a broad-based variety of worship that glorifies God and portrays Christianity in a manner that is both relevant and appealing to people. We seek an inclusive approach to provide a focal point of worship and welcome for everyone, of all ages, whether regular church-goers or not.

The spiritual benefit for the parish is a paramount importance. We seek to portray and promote the person of Chirst and the ethos of Christianity and its principles as an essential and integral part of daily life in a way that people can comfortably and readily relate to, and of which they feel part of.

 
Top